Leadership workshop in ENGLISH in ICELAND: 4 Essential Roles of Leaders
FranklinCovey´s 2 day leadership workshop – The 4 Essential Roles of Leaders – provides participants with the skills, tools and paradigms to lead themselves and lead organizations in today´s knowledge workplace.
Participants will learn to:
- Build trust, starting with their own character and competence.
- Create a shared vision and strategy, and communicate it so powerfully that others join them on the journey.
- Execute their vision and strategy all the way through to completion, with and through others.
- Develop the leadership potential in others and improve performance through consistent feedback and coaching.
- 9 - 13
- Create Vision
- Clearly define where your team is going and how they are going to get there.
- 13 - 17
- Inspire Trust
- There are four roles leaders play that are highly predictive of success. We call them essential, because as leaders consciously lead themselves and their teams in alignment with these roles, they lay the foundation for effective leadership.
RáðgjafiKristinn Tryggvi Gunnarsson
- 9 - 13
- Execute strategy
- Consistently achieve results with and through others using disciplined processes.
- 14 - 17
- Coach potential
- Unleash the ability of each person on your team to improve performance, solve problems, and grow their careers.